Something to Say


It's been a little over a year since I last posted (a year and three days to be exact https://whoamizf.blogspot.com/2018/02/convictions.html) a lot has happened but I haven't felt like there was anything I wanted to say.

But today there's something I want to share.

If you know me or my blog you know I love music more than just about anything else, it can make a mundane task exciting, car rides twice as fun, lift the spirit and praise the One who made music. So today I'm going to share some lyrics I wrote myself now I don't have any music for it so you'll have to imagine it :P

"Author of the beauty that I see behind my eyes. You dreamed up stars and mountain views to teach these things. When we look down from the mountain high, we know you’re near. When we look up to the bright night sky, we know you stay the same. You set a fire in my heart to sing this song, you gave me eyes to see this world that you have made. And no matter what I feel or fear. You’ll always be the same. Creator of this heart I used to hate, I looked within and saw my sin and shame. Oh how could I believe that I was saved? How could I think I’d be in this place? A place where I sing for you! The beauty you made in me, couldn’t but burst forth in glorious day! Because you made me to / yeah you made me to be, just who I’m meant to be."

They could probably use some editing but there you have it. Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading!
Zachary

PS
Now for another song: Anchor by Beautiful Eulogy

Comments