This Pen

 This Pen:

This pen in my hand.

It can either glorify God before the nations or try to express shallow emotions. It can talk about the Savior or it can talk about me, it can speak of love and grace or of my sin, it can try to express one lost heart or bring light to this dark world. It can speak of one passing life or the one Who always has been and always will be. It can try to make sense of my life or it can speak life, it can put down my words or echo His. 

This pen in my hand: It writes what I want it to, do I want it to write something worth remembering or something that can be easily forgotten? To write of myself or my God? Shall I chase the wind or the One Who made the wind? Should I carry the weight of all my problems or lay it down at His before Him? 

My question for you is:
What is your pen?

Comments