A bit about chicken and Christmas

Look out world I am now an official employee of chick-fil-a! If you know me you know I looove chicken and that all chickens cower at my consumption rate of their species... So the job is quite right for me ;) and I can't wait to start! I have orientation today at four (Wednesday the 30th) and start work tomorrow!

And of course It's almost Christmas!!! For those of you who know I do countdowns it's exactly 24 days 13 hours 2 minutes and 45 seconds until Christmas! (at the time I'm writing this) So! Get out the decorations! And the tree! Though if you have white lights and not cool colors... You are just boring ;). Play some Christmas music! BUT! Don't forget the true reason for Christmas:

For to us a child is born,
    to us a son is given;
and the government shall be upon his shoulder,
    and his name shall be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
    Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. 
 Isaiah 9:6

It's only by the first Christmas that Salvation came about, and it's only by Salvation that we have eternal life. As we celebrate with family remember all that Christ has done for us, because "Christmas" without Christ is just "mas" and that sounds boring ;P

Thanks for reading,
Zachary  

Comments